The Birth of My Xanadu!

10:16 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Finally! After months of contemplating, considering, and procrastinating, I have unleashed my blog on the world! Wow, when you put it like that it sounds kind of evil. But, rest assured it won't be.... I hope.

So, greetings..... welcome.... Salaamz.... This is My Xanadu! For those of you who aren't familiar with the word, xanadu is a type of paradise or a retreat if you will. Yes, it was also a cheesy 80s movie (and yes that was my inspiration). But, it is also a world of my own creation here in the blogosphere.... my great attempt at reigniting the creative fire within.... a place to rant and rave, create and inspire, share and learn. Hopefully this could be your xanadu too! So, sit back, relax and enjoy!

1 comments:

Carleen said...

Woot, and welcome to wonderful world of blogging! I like the layout, too.