Manic Monday

8:48 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Have I mentioned that I hate Mondays? I know hate is a strong word but it seems to fit perfectly. I hate Mondays. No matter how hard I try, I can't get a handle on them. It's a cyclical habit of loathing the day and putting off things I need to have done before Monday comes around. Not to mention, it means back to the daily grind.

Where has the time gone? When I was 11 summer couldn't come fast enough. Days of just sitting around the pool, swimming and reading -- they wouldn't come fast enough. Now, I'm grasping backwards wondering where did the time go? I have come to the conclusion that the older you get, the faster time runs by. If only that could have happened when I was younger.

Now the "To Do" list grows and grows with less time to do it in. If I had a genie, I would wish for about 8 more hours a day. That way maybe I'd get some sleep.

1 comments:

Carleen said...

Aha -- welcome to the wonderful world of adulthood! Ain't it just grand? ;)

Hey, since you're all into pictures and that kind of stuff, you should do the Wordless Wednesday meme. Check my blog for the link.