Monday Meme: The Blog 411

9:09 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
1. How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean?
Well, Xanadu is a paradise or another world so the title is basically like it's my world too!

2. What are your general goals for blogging?
Mainly I created it to help with my writing. Plus, my Mom has been trying to get me to do it for ages.

3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous?
Yes, people in "real life" know I blog and comment on it. Mostly my mom though :)

4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)?
Almost everyday...

5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?)
Well, a lot of the blogs I read are hijabi centered... but I also read ones of people I know so I can catch up with them

6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all?
I don't think I'll just delete it someday because I think it's a valuable tool for looking back and remembering events and such.

7. What are the things you like best about blogging?
I like the creativity and the chance to write about things that interest me.

8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging?
It's not that I don't like it but I have a hard time coming up with blogs and blogging on a regular basis. I'm trying to work through that though. :)

9. How do you handle comments?
Very easily. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette?
Not really; I'm pretty new at this

11. Any desired blog features?
Well, I haven't fully explored the extent of my abilities here so none yet.

12. Have you suffered blog addiction?
Yes, for a very long time. Although it was primarily reading them, not writing them. Perhaps the tables will now turn :)

0 comments: